المكتبة العامة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

المواضيع الأخيرة
» نموذج دراجة هوائية صمم عام 1946
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الجمعة يونيو 05, 2020 6:34 pm من طرف majde jumaa

» هل يجوز الترحم على أموات الغير مسلمين
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الأربعاء يونيو 03, 2020 7:13 pm من طرف majde jumaa

» كيف تكسب دولارات عن طريق نظام الاعلانات المدفوعة
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الأربعاء مارس 11, 2020 5:15 pm من طرف majde jumaa

» تحميل رواية السجينة مليكة أوفقير ومميشيل فيتوسي
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الخميس فبراير 13, 2020 9:05 pm من طرف majde jumaa

» تحميل كتاب ابق قويا
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الجمعة يناير 24, 2020 5:20 pm من طرف majde jumaa

» حدث في مثل هذا اليوم 26\12\2013
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الخميس ديسمبر 26, 2013 6:34 am من طرف majde jumaa

»  حدث في مثل هذا اليوم الثلاثاء24\12\ 2013
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الخميس ديسمبر 26, 2013 6:25 am من طرف majde jumaa

» أحداث في هذا اليوم الأحد 22 ديسمبر 2013
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الأحد ديسمبر 22, 2013 7:46 pm من طرف نسيرين علي

» يا ريتنى لو أقدر أقول فيكِ الكلام
The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Icon_minitime1الأحد ديسمبر 22, 2013 2:11 pm من طرف majde jumaa

مايو 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت

اليومية اليومية

التبادل الاعلاني

انشاء منتدى مجاني

تصويت

The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh?

اذهب الى الأسفل

The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? Empty The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh?

مُساهمة من طرف majde jumaa الخميس نوفمبر 07, 2013 4:44 pm

The English We Speak >What's your favourite nosh? 131008095407_pizza_224x152_bbc

لتحمل الملف mp3 download اضفط هنا
Feifei:  Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Feifei.

Rob:  Hello everyone, I'm Rob.

Feifei: Rob, guess who I just got in a lift with?

Rob:(Not interested) Hmmm, lots of other people who work at the BBC?

Feifei: No! You’ll never guess...

Rob:(Still not interested) Probably not.

Feifei: I am so excited, my heart is still pounding!

Rob: Come on Feifei, it's not like you have just been in a lift with Damien Lewis. So calm down, we've got some work to do.

Feifei: (Even more excited) It was, it was Damien Lewis! I WAS in a lift with Damien Lewis.

Rob:(Now interested) Really? What was he like?

Feifei: He was wearing a light blue shirt and jeans! Very tall, and... he's just so handsome!

Rob: I bet! Did you say anything to him?

Feifei: No, I was too nervous! But he was saying something about going for some 'nosh' before recording. What does that mean? What is 'nosh'?

Rob: In British English, 'to have some nosh' is a slang phrase which means to have some food or to have a meal. The word 'nosh' literally means 'food' or 'a meal'.

Feifei: OK, I see. So he was saying he would go and have some food before recording?

Rob: Yes, I believe so. Let's hear some examples on how to use the word 'nosh'.
Our canteen serves good nosh.
She likes her nosh.
Do you fancy a bit of nosh?
There was a lot of nosh at the party last night.

Feifei: So we can use 'nosh' as a noun, can we use it as a verb as well, Rob?

Rob: Yes, we can. If you 'nosh', you eat.
I like to nosh when I watch TV.
How can she ever lose weight? She noshes all the time!

Feifei: (Getting excited again) Hey Rob, I'm just getting a bit hungry, do you mind finishing the programme? I'm just going to get some nosh from the canteen.

Rob: Is that so Feifei? I know why you are getting hungry...

Feifei:  What do you mean? I'm just hungry. Will be back later, bye...

Rob: Errr, hold on... wait, wait for me, I might join you for some nosh too... (talking to himself) I hope Damien is still in the canteen. Don't forget to check out bbclearningenglish.com for more The English We Speak. Bye!

majde jumaa
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد المساهمات : 167
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/10/2013

https://books-shob.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى